Thank you for your interest in working with us!
Hammond’s Candies and its employees take enormous pride in delivering the highest quality candy with the same tempting recipes our founder Carl T. Hammond created back in 1920. Hammond’s has a wide variety of personalities and ethnic and cultural backgrounds. We seek special individuals who are dedicated to their trade and put their heart into action in everything they do. Hammond’s is a privately-owned business that prides itself on the longevity of its workforce and its family friendly culture.
We are looking to hire individuals immediately in these departments:
- Production (Candy packers, baggers, kitchen assembly)
- Cooks (Hard candy, Soft candy, Taffy, Popcorn, Chocolate)
- Shipping and Warehouse (Order pullers, Shipping entry, Forklift, Order packers, Inventory)
We are pleased to offer the following:
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Generous store discount
- Incentives and bonuses
A little about us:
Nearly 100 years ago, Carl T. Hammond, Sr. opened Hammond’s Candy Factory in Denver with a commitment to quality. He quickly became known for his delicious handmade confections. Today, the small family business has grown into an iconic American brand. Hammond’s Brands now employees nearly 300 people in the busy season and welcomes hundreds of thousands of visitors each year. Orders come in daily from retailers around the world. Come and grow with us to see what we’re all about!
Requirements and a little about you:
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
- The ability to stand on your feet all day
- Works well in a team
- Ability to take direction but work independently as needed
- Creative problem solving
- Highly dedicated to detail, timeliness and quality of products
- Bilingual a plus
If you are interested, please come and visit us in person to fill out an application at our Factory Store: 5735 Washington St. Denver, CO 80216
M-F 9:00am-4:00pm. Sorry no phone calls please.
Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org