Come See Where Sweet Dreams Come True
Ever wonder how lollipops, candy canes and other Hammond’s treats are made? Bring your curiosity and your sweet tooth for a complimentary tour of our factory. Thousands of kids and kids at heart visit us every year to watch as their favorite treats are pulled, twisted, shaped and packaged by hand—just like they have been since 1920.
With large video screens installed throughout our factory, you’ll get an “up close and personal” look at how our delicious candies are made, while learning about our history in the Mile High City and hearing fun tidbits about the nostalgic candy you know and love. Plus, take home a tasty sweet treat, fresh from our factory!
TOP FIVE FACTORY FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Tours run every half hour on the half hour during factory business hours, which are listed below.
- Tours last approximately 30 minutes and can accommodate up to 5 to 10 people.
- Reservations are required to guarantee tour availability. Please book your tour below.
- Large groups can be accommodated.
- Strollers, wheelchairs and walkers are welcome!
Book Your Free Tour Now
Ready to book your visit to Hammond’s Candy Factory? Use our online scheduling tool to sign up for your complimentary tour or call 303-333-5588, ext. 110. Please remember to include every member of your group, including the little ones, when submitting your party size.
Online tour bookings must be made 24 hours in advance. Walk-ins accepted based on availability.
9:15am - 2:45pm
CLOSED ON SUNDAYS
Monday-Saturday: 9am - 4pm
WE'RE LOCATED AT
5735 Washington Street
Denver, CO 80216